cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Notification Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I have created a new notification type and I am getting a few errors to creating the subset of data screens or maintaining field selections.

One of the errors I am getting is

"Subscreen data for subscreen category not maintained" and "Screen setting for notification type N1 not maintained"

I am not sure how to fix this, please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in the Set Screen Templates for the Notification Type IMG activity maintain the same for your notification type

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

When I get to this screen, I am unsure of the next steps to copy exisiting standard screens.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in the transaction press the new entries and assign the tab which you want to copy from the standard

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assigned quite a few and I still get the following error:

Customizing of screen areas is incomplete for notification type N1

Message no. IM660

Diagnosis

For the notification type N1, either no tab page is activated in Customizing or the field Screen Category Header has no entry.

Procedure

Revise the Customizing of the screen areas and tab pages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually from within the error I was able to map to the IMG section to define screens for notification type under Cross Application Componenets> Notification creation> Notification Type> Define Screen Templates, maybe the solution is in here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are on the right track. Under Define Screen Template go to Define Screen Areas and Tabs. Select the notification type and go to Extended View.

Here add Tabs and Screen Areas as depicted in the screenshot below for each of the tabs.

Regards,

Piyush Sagolekar