cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Idocs from SAP-R/3 to XI, bundle and map them to one XML-file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We need to send IDoc's (DEBMAS06) from R/3 to XI and bundle and map them to a single xml-file. Please help us with your suggestions on how to proceed using a simple solution (probably need of BPM).

Regards,

Theo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Theo,

Welcome to XI forum.

This thread might help you.

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

Although there are couple of others discussions on forum related to this topic.

Regards,

Satish Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish Chauhan,

I followed the mentioned thread (without Fork), but in the Transformation Step I'm not able to fill in "CollectNOM1List" (as Value of Source Messages).

I have to fill "CollectNom1" !!!

Do you have any idea what did I wrong.

Regards,

Theo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Theo,

Check you have kept CollectNOM1List container as Process in Container elements declaration.

If you keep as Block(block name) than you cannot see this element outside the block.

Otherwise it is simple and straight.

Regards,

Satish Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish Chauhan,

Container declarations are all "Process".

When I fill "CollectNOM1List", Change List returns error message: Expression must not return a multiline value.

Regards,

Theo

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Interface mapping did you change the occurence of source interface to 0...unbounded.

Otherwise it will not take Multiline in source messae in Transformation step.

Regards,

Satish chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish chauhan,

Do I have to use External Definition (with 0-unbounded) for IDoc DEBMAS06, because when I change the occurrence of the source from 1 into 0-unbounded it will give errors about the difference in frequencies between the interfaces.

Regards,

Theo

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, you dont require external defination. In Interface mapping and message mapping change the occurence.

For MM go to messages TAB next to test tab change the occurence to unbounded for source message.

Than in Interface mapping you will not get any error

Regards,

Satish Chauhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After installing SP18 the problems in BPM were solved.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Theo,

there is an example in SAP Library: <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/frameset.htm">Collecting and Bundling Messages - One Interface</a>. Plz post us your detailed quetions.

Regards,

Udo