cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order - Item availabilty

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the best way to go into a sales order and quickly see which items are available to be shipped? Do I have to manualy go into every line item to redo the availabilty check or can I do it for the entire sales order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Availability check is carried out for order items. So you need to check individually in the sales order.If this does not answer you question, can you provide more detail on what you are looking for?

Regards,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please explain to me the difference between V_V2 and V_RA? Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain what the difference between V_RA and V_V2 is? Is there a risk in running this? Anything I should be expecially careful of? Thank you for all the feedback.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ATP may be checked at the order level in VA02 via the following menu path: Edit>check availability. If everything is available new ATP quantities will be displayed. It will only go to individual availability control screens where delivery proposals are made

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VA05, select the option Open sale orders and execute. You can see a field ConfirmQty there which can be delivered. Before doing this, execute V_RA or V_V2

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

try selecting fast track changes in sales order from menu