cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with QAAWS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am using the Xselcius QAAWS for the first time. This is what I did to connect to the Universe through QAAWS.

1. I connected to the Universe and define the query through QAAWS client tool and copy the URL to clip board

2. I made a connection in the Xselcius (2008) to QAAWS, paste the url and import the data ( I only see the rows and columns in the input and output parameters but not in the spread sheet.

3. after that I tried to bind the data through insert in, but I don't see any data populated in the spread sheet. How can populate the data in the Xselcius spread sheet? Please help me with this issue. I really appreciate ur help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maggi,

(To the best of my knowledge)...

The cells will be populated with data at runtime. You can use Spreadsheet component to see the data getting populated at runtime.

Just in case:

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir3/en/xi3_query_as_a_web_service_en.pdf

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's working. The data populates at run time. Thanks for all your time and help.

Regards,

Madhavi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to hear that Madhavi.

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Maggi,

You cant able to see the data in the spreadsheet; u can able to view the data in runtime;

cant u able to view the data in the runtime also.

regards,

Suman