cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Screen Layouts in the AP & AR sections?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have trouble understanding on the screen layout configurations for the Account Groups,Company Code and the Transaction(Activity).

Defining screen layout for the account groups is clear.

How the priority is given when defining screenlayout for the companycode and activity. Since they got few fields in common.

A Detail help is well appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Irrespective of the level you are using for configuring things there should not be conflict between a thing defined in customizing. What i mean to stay if you set text field as mandatory in OB20 (Company code level) but the same field is set as suppresed in OBC4 for customer recon account then system will display error message hence there should be uniformatiy in FSG for field being configured at various places in customizing. Hope it clears now

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atif..That clarifies my question.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Irrespective of the level you are using for configuring things there should not be conflict between a thing defined in customizing. What i mean to stay if you set text field as mandatory in OB20 (Company code level) but the same field is set as suppresed in OBC4 for customer recon account then system will display error message hence there should be uniformatiy in FSG for field being configured at various places in customizing. Hope it clears now

Regards