cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i inspect material during inspection process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to inspect material during manufacturing and production process, at the end of 7 different process with different Characteristics. and also at the end of the process, i have to final inspect to release final product.

Is it possible than how? Explain step by step.

Nixal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1362664
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

To achieve this there are some master data are there which are following:-

Create material master with Inspection type 03 and tick on inspection task list. Thru MM01

Create Inspection task list Attach all seven different process in that and select every process line and attach different characteristics in that thru QP01.

Create BOM / Routing.

Now when you release the process order one inspection lot will generate.

now you can inspect the material thru QA32.

I hope this wud help you.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For manufacturing a product in house, you will be having Production Routing, in which you maintain different operations. The inspection parameters can be maintained for each opertaion with correct control key (QM01 / QM02 etc). Maintain the inspection type 03 (Inspection during production) in the QM view of material master. After this setting, the Inspection lot will be created & assigned to the manufacturing order (Production order) when the order is released.

You can then inspect the material & post result recording. After recording the results for all characteristics, you can post usage decision. The stock posting will have to be done in Production order.

If you want the inspection of material after production is over (crediting of material after production order confirmation), you can maintain the inspection type 04 (Inspection at GRN from Production Order). Maintain the inspection plan with usage of Receipt. In this case, when the material is received from Production to store, the insepction lot will be generated.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you read the following Threat than He/she puts same post,

But i think he is not looking for this solution, he need some specific solution. as he explain in previous threat:

Npatel47 says :

"First of all, Thanks for your reply.

so by using 03 insp type, i can inspect char. during the manufacturing process but

Because i have to inspect characteristics 7 times (Sub-process) in production process, each time (Sub-process) 6 different characteristics., where can i define that these particular set of char is inspected end of 1st sub process, and than second set at the end of 2nd sub process and so on up to 7th subprocess, and after that insp type 04 comes in action for final product goods receipt.

If you have BPP than it will really helpful."

I also have similar issue so i have been looking his post whole day to solve my issue.

If you are able to find his solution than i am also getting answer for my issue

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. N Patel

Check out help.sap.com

It is really helpful