cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCHR error: Checks are locked in FCHR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I processed checks in FCHR on 06/06/2011 then due to some error while posting I reversed and reset the same.

Afterwards whenever I go to FCHR using the same bank acct, it is showing the activity/ check numbers posted on 06/06/2011. How can I delete those checks showing in FCHR?

I could not process for checks after the date mentioned above.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MANISH_KE
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you check with Basis team, that Is there any table lock is their by your id. If yes, ask them to delete it & then u can try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow up, this scenario is happening only on my account. I have a colleague with same auth as me and she can open FCHR with empty screen. While if I open FCHR, my screen is populated with checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply but it doesn't answer my question.

What I want is to clear FCHR. When I load it, the checks that I reversed are still there, which shouldn't be the way. When you load FCHR, it should not contain any checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It looks you are mentioning about the Check Encashment Date. You can reset the cashing date through transaction FCHG and then you can input the cashed data again through transaction FCH1 and follow the menu path:Check - Change/cash and modify

Also please note the following :

The check encashment (PAYR-BANCD) field can be updated for "Outstanding checks" through transaction FCHR (Online Cashed Checks) or menu path: Accounting -> Financial Accounting -> Accounts Payable -> Environment -> Check information

-> Change -> Online cashed checks.

Hope this information helps you.

Suresh Jayanthi.