cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW Journal Voucher with Costing Code in 8.81 PL04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I cannot seem to get the journal voucher to import successfully when trying to include the cost center. I've verified that the code I'm specifying in the file is exactly what is in the ocrcode field in the OOCR table for the first dimension of my cost centers. When I remove the cost center from my lines file, the journal voucher imports successfully.

The error I'm getting is "540000087 - Invalid distribution rule: T_12 Application-defined or object-defined error65171".

I've been able to successfully add a journal entry into SAP using this exact cost center.

Please advise!

Thanks,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Have you checked by one line only?

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Please check the Cost Centre "Effective from" date, it should not less than document "Posting Date."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, no typos and no pop ups.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, can you manually enter the same on Journal Voucher instead of Journal Entry?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay. I tried that out and was able to manually create the voucher without a problem, as well as to post the voucher without a problem.

I'm starting to think that this may be a bug in the DI API as the multi-dimensional cost center functionality was very new in this patch level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am afraid that is true but may not be a bug. It is probably a system limitation for DI API.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I'm hoping so. In looking at the table, the value in that field is the only unique identifier for the cost center. But I'm hoping I can just make a formatting adjustment to get it in.

Thanks for your help so far!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

My client is on 8.81 PL04, they have 3 dimensions, and DTW is used to import Journal Vouchers.  Have you checked the dates from the upload template? It might be different from the validity date of cost code set-up.

Catherine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I tried placing these on a single line only but that did not seem to make a difference. I was able to manually enter the exact same journal entry with the cost centers without a problem.

Thanks,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you manually enter the exact same Journal Voucher (do you have a typo in your posting?), are there any pop ups?