cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing web dynpro application URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a web dynpro application with 2 views. view 1 has a button when I click on it it opens view2 in "external window". To do this I am getting absolute URL using cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url and pass this URL into lr_window_manager->create_external_window and everything works great. Now, I integrated my web dynpro into MSS portal iview. When I click the button on view1 it tries to go to different URL (We have single sign on ) instead of actual URL which is "HTTP://<host>.<domain>.<extension>.<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/mycomponent". In portal the section "HTTP://<host>.<domain>.<extension>.<port>/" is getting replaced by "https://dev.xxxxx.com" and due to this a blank page opens up because this URL is not found.

Is there any way I can get actual URL of web dynpro application? I have done plenty of reserach but could not resolve this. Please let me know if anyone has any information.

Thanks.

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

> I have created a web dynpro application with 2 views. view 1 has a button when I click on it it opens view2 in "external window". To do this I am getting absolute URL using cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url and pass this URL into lr_window_manager->create_external_window and everything works great. Now, I integrated my web dynpro into MSS portal iview. When I click the button on view1 it tries to go to different URL (We have single sign on ) instead of actual URL which is "HTTP://<host>.<domain>.<extension>.<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/mycomponent". In portal the section "HTTP://<host>.<domain>.<extension>.<port>/" is getting replaced by "https://dev.xxxxx.com" and due to this a blank page opens up because this URL is not found.

> Is there any way I can get actual URL of web dynpro application? I have done plenty of reserach but could not resolve this. Please let me know if anyone has any information.

>

> Thanks.

> Mithun

I am not Sure what is going wrong here . How can it be different url ? You may have to check THE sso configuration and the system defintion in the portal. How ever you cannot see the actual url in THE portal url.

Is That Correct That your wda application with view1 is loding correctly but THE opening external window is not going good? In that case you can try to change THE generated url from cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url to https protocol.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your time. I resolved it myslef.

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Can you please share, How you resolved your issue. I am also facing a similar kind of issue. From portal if i open the webdynpro page in the new window, the URL is changing automatically to HTTPS and showing the certificate error. If i try open the same in the new tab,(where the portal is already logged in) its opening properly.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghuram K.R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

While generating your URL for webdynpro application, add this parameter also and try.

<URL>?sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&<Other parameters of yours>

Thanks & Regards,

Raghuram K.R.