cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Rec - Object Data, Job posting, publication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am started to E rec and need clarity on below points, pls assist with your quality inputs.

- Where is e rec object data stores (Candidate/Applicant/Postingetc) Is it 5* IN viewable through PB20..

- If object data is stored in IN 5* then what is the role of Business Partner?

- The placement & fields of application can be custmised but our client is looking for total change so would this call for IN enhancement also along with UI enhanc. (Actually client wants to view candidate data filled and visible in a prescribed format)

-Can the job posting fields and details publish be customized. (Client wants more fields and specification visible in published job posting & customise the appearance as per channel.)

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- Where is e rec object data stores (Candidate/Applicant/Postingetc) Is it 5* IN viewable through PB20..

Ans:

E-recruiting Infotypes cannot be accessed through PB20. In order to access 5* ITs you have to access hrp5* tables.

Go to this link to view all the e-recruiting infotypes:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/e1/401aeb8dbe0649ad06d92eac102552/frameset.htm

- If object data is stored in IN 5* then what is the role of Business Partner?

Ans:

Not all data is stored in Infotype 5*. For E.g. Whenever a new candidate registers Object type NA is created. NA is linked through relationship A/B 650 to CP and CP to BP through relationship B207. Candidates's name, date of birth, address etc. (personal and address data) is stored in object type BP.

Also if an you are creating an agency, the details are stored in BP.

- The placement & fields of application can be custmised but our client is looking for total change so would this call for IN enhancement also along with UI enhanc. (Actually client wants to view candidate data filled and visible in a prescribed format)

Ans:

Refer to the link given above. All the standard fields in the Infotypes is given. If your customer requirement is above these standard fields then Infotype enhancement would be required.

-Can the job posting fields and details publish be customized. (Client wants more fields and specification visible in published job posting & customise the appearance as per channel.)

Ans:

Yes it can be. Job Posting field's data is stored in posting infotype. But labeling of the field is OTR text. For example if you want to change the labeling Company you will have to go to transaction sotr_edit and search for PAOC_RCF_UI/company and enhance it.

But this will not get reflected in the publication. Publication are adobe forms (in SP5 and above(if i am not wrong)). If you want to use your own publication then develop the adobe form and assign it to the interface parameter FORM_PUBL_INT_DOVR or FORM_PUBL_EXT_DOVR (technical settings>User Interfaces>Administrator and Recruiter>General Settings>Assign Values to Interface Parameters)

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep,

the info shared is very helpful..

Actually this is totally new for me,, sp. on EHP5, I have to take client requirement which involves lot of developments.

To start with I am listing E Rec objects from SPRO and link with PA as we will integrate the 2, PD is not config,, so can leave tat,, any other suggestions or things need to be considered while taking requirements or any specific process i should follow.

Please guide.

Thanks!

Answers (0)