cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While releasing the accounting document we are facing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

While releasing the accounting documents we are getting an error of GL A/c XXXXXX not found in CCXXXX occured.

please suggestion why this error is happening? and if i wanted to see the above GL account in billing document means from where i can see whether this particular gl account has assigned somewhere. i checked up with our system there is no gl account is created.

before coming in to conclusion i wanted to know that how it is executing the gl account? in billing document where we can find the gl account? please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to see which GL's are determined in billing doucment, then go to change mode of billing doc and then go to Environment --> Acc Determ Analysis --> Here you can chosse from Revenue acc / Reconciliation ac, etc.

If you want to see config, then go to VKOA, there you can se which GL's arre assigned.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

SB

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Extend the GL to your company code and check if the same has been maitnained in Account determination VKOA....

Regards,

Nithin

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

The error is very clear in the message itself, the GL Account is not extended to your company code. Define the GL Account through FS00 with your FI Colleage

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Kindly check your account determination with proper account key with that condition type and then see weather your GL is properly assigned to that Company code or not...

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Addind to the above post. in FS00 extend that GL in your company code.