cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADOBE FORMS for appraisal offline filling HRHAP00_DOCUMENT180

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Iu2019m meeting the error message HRHAP00_DOCUMENT180 for some of appraisals documents (ADOBE FORMS) that I canu2019t perform offline. Some of other can however be filled offline. Do someone know what I could do for every appraisal to perform offline and also how I can dowload it in SAP after having them completed in order to integrate the data entered in SAP system?

Thank you for your help,

Kind Regards,

Floria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a template specific setting, it might be that your documents are not all based on the same template and that some templates just not allow offline processing.

Down and uploading can be done within the appraisal document by the participants. Or via phap_change_pa (only offline document where the user is a participant) or phap_admin_pa for up/downloading any document.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice Hagen

former_member223911
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

can you tell me how to download the appraisal document after the employees / managers fill it  in the portal ESS

cause in our business the employees login ESS then fill the appraisal document first , then t their managers fill it again after them

so I need to let them to download it through ESS after filling to keep the document in their drivers

thanks in advance 

Answers (0)