cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report id and Application parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am just configuring my iview to display my Crystal Report but I just get a blank screen.

These are the paramters I am using:

My report in BO is: frs://Input/a_163/009/000/2467/1c8c69c861bbb952.rpt

In the iview I set:

Appplication Paraters as:

cms_name=plybobof1:6400/Input/a_163/009/000

Report id as:

Could anyone tell me what is wrong?....the SSO is working fine.

Thanks

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look here:

Portal Part 1

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2010/03/29/sap-businessobjects-enterprise-sap-enterprise-portal--part-1-of-4

Portal Part 2

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2010/03/30/sap-businessobjects-enterprise-sap-enterprise-portal-part-2-of-4

Portal Part 3

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2010/04/08/sap-businessobjects-enterprise-sap-enterprise-portal--part-3-of-4

Portal Part 4

/people/ingo.hilgefort/blog/2010/04/21/sap-businessobjects-enterprise-and-sap-enterprise-portal--part-4-of-4

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo

I was using the links you provide but they just said put in a report Iid and the cms_name but do not give examples.

What I am not sure of is that I have those parameters correct (see above) for example how does the iview know what"folder" my report is in?....is there a parameter for this. Do I have to put in any other parameters?

Also is my Report Id just the number "2437" (above) and nothing else.

I aassume that the iview builds up a url to point to the report I specify....is there anyway to test this from the portal outside of the iview to make sure my path is correct?