Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP: PCR using AAU** can not count absence days that less than a day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts

I have customized a PCR using AAU**

But it can not count absence days that less than a day which is maintained in IT 2001 ,

such as unpaid leave. However it can correctly count absence days that last one day or above .

The issue is so strange for me, so please give me some advice.

Thanks a lot !

Morgan from Shanghai, China

2011-6-10

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gctl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Morgan

1 alternative approach is as follows:

Step 1: Ensure your absence type have already been mapped to an absence valuation rule

Step 2: In your absence valuation rule, (goto SM30 > V_t554c), assign a new wage type to capture the number of days

The wage type in step 2 should be created such that its attributes is to help your capture number of days of your unpaid

absence type when it is evaluated by your payroll schema

Final Step: You should be able to capture half day absences with such a wage type when you run your payroll calculations

Should you need to utilize such a wage type for subsequent calculation processing in your payroll schema, you may have to develop your own customer payroll calculation rules to do so

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sujith Gregg

Thanks a lot for your kindly help!

To Sujith, for some reason I have to use AAU** unpaid absence days.

To Gregg, I have solved my problem according to your advice. Thank you very much!

Morgan

2011-6-16

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First convert the other entries in to hours , then use TSAU** unpaid absence in hours, do your calculation then convert back in to Days

RTE*8      ( THIS IS AN EXAMPLE WHERE YOUR DAILY PLANNED HOURS AS 8 HRS)
RTE-TSAU**
RTE/8

please workout with this hints

Note: this is an example for a particular work schedule having 8 hrs as daily planned hours

Edited by: Sujith Nambiar on Jun 10, 2011 7:32 PM