Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Dump-Phenomenon No Auth Function Group HRSSC00TRACKING

Hi guys,

we have a strange phenomenon occuring and I can't come up with an explanation, please help:

On our production System we went productive on EHP 4 yesterday. I got a call from basis team today that we have about 2000 Dumps DAILY in production. The problem is the following:

User XXX has no authority for Function Group HRSSC00TRACKING.

I traced the error down to Function Module HRXSS_SER_RFW_RFC_GET_FORM which is responsible for parts of the JAVA environment in process of the ESS Scenario for the Payslip. So this error occurs EVERY time when a user calls his payslip on ESS (we have over 20000 Users...). However, the end user functionality is not influenced by this. The end users o not get any error.

The error can be reproduced on the QS System.

The error can NOT be reproduced on Development System.

The respective R3-Roles with the authorities for the Portal Role which contains the authority for our customer ESS Role are All Equal on all three Systems. The Role does not contain the authority for this function group, which explains why it isn't working on prod and QS. But this should also reflect on Development then, which it doesn't. I'm confused with this and don't know where to approach. There are no SAP-Notes concerning this. X-Search only turns up one thread which doesnt help either:

Vehicle use eform not appearing

The Stacks on ECC and Portal are Equal for all Systems in the Landscape and there is no Stack-Missmatch.

I know we could just assign the authority and transport the Role "because hey, it might just work out" but this still doesn't clarify the situation and makes it all even more troublesome. Also I probably won't be able to reason with our Authority expert because the error can'r be reproduced on all systems....

help me obi wan kenobi sdn, you're my only hope

best regards, Lukas

Yes authorisation is the key and of course raise a message for SAP

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question