Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing SWC versions

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

This is an ECC - XI - MDm scenario. It was done by downloading standard content. The namespaces and SWC versions of the target MDM is there. But the one that is use for sender side is missing in ESR. Now when I go to the target namespace and click on the Operation Mappings, I see the name of the sender interface and sender namespace.

When I click on the sender interface under source operation, it says " Object Service Interface CatalogueUpdateNotification_Out | http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global not found " is not found ? Why do I get that error ?

Should I download the contents once again? Or are they downloaded and due to some reasons they don't appear? I am totally confused

Regards

Harish Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

seem the object is missing in your download.

try the content download again

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Shabarish

Thanks for your help. I would like to know one thing. Thiese contents are there in XI QAS system. All namespaces appear there. I joined this project recently and the download was done by functional consultants.

How does this work? I mean do we have to download content to both QAS and DEV seperately? Or do we download once and then import content to other server? If the latter is the case, then can I import all the contents to DEV from QAS?

Regards

Harish Babu

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Additional inputs:

I don't have this http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global in the ESR of my DEV server. Do I have to create it manually before importing or downloading XI Content?

Regards

Harish

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> How does this work? I mean do we have to download content to both QAS and DEV seperately? Or do we download once and then import content to other server? If the latter is the case, then can I import all the contents to DEV from QAS?

the content is downloaded once and then imported into Dev environment.

You can then raise a transport to move it to next set of environments.

harish_babu5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish

Thanks for the input.

Should I transport everything under the namespace? I mean all interface objects? Can you give further inputs if possible.

Regards

Harish

Answers (0)