cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Query on MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Scenario is File to MDM and am planning to send the values to MDM through a webservice as I need to send the values directly to the tables.

Could anyone tell me the procedure for the same as I know to send data only through mdm-adapter.

Regards,

Lavanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Lavanya,

It is pretty simple.

Export the soap wsdl from MDM and use it as external defiition in your ESR.

Then create the service interface and then the mapping between your source and target.

In ID, you can create a configuration scenario using SOAP adapter.

Use the URL mentioned in the wsdl file, in the SOAP adapter configuration.

Best Regards,

Ravikanth Talagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikanth Talagan ,

Thanks for the reply.I am creating a wsdl file for the MDM team and could you please tell me how to go about this scenario.

Regards,

Lavanya

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not 100% sure you can use SOAP adapter to connect MDM tables directly.

WSDL approach--- kind of SOAP scenario,so use SOAP receiver adapter ,and search in sdn, you will fid many docs on SOAP scenarios.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The old approach was to use the file adapter to send the data to the 'Ready' folder on MDM and then schedule the dispatchr there to upload the data into the mdm tables.

With the MDM adapter now being available, you can directly load data to the MDM tables.

The adapter is not available by default and you would need to download it from service market place and then import into ESR for use.

Regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per my knowledge it is not possible to update data in to MDM Tables directly and not sure that MDM supports web service calls.

if you use MDM adapter you will place data in to ready folder .

Regards,

Raj