cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Seletion of smartform for the activities in EREC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are using the EHAP4 for our E-Recruting & We have used all BSP for the same.

Our E-recruitment system has different smartforms created for different activity types in configuration.We mention the organization data as well ,(i.e. JOB Key & Oraganization Unit) while creating a requisition.

Now,The requirement is that,we will maintain a Z table where ,the JOB Key & Smartform would be mapped .

Could i avail the functionality where the system auotmatically process the smartform (rather than manully selecting it ) which is mapped to the JOB key,as we do maintain organization data for each requisition.

Would appreciate an early response for the same.

Best Regards,

Pullela.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why are you mapping Job Key to smart forms. Your requirement is not clear to me. And where are you manually selecting the smartforms?...normally when you have assigned the form to activity, it is automaticaly selected while performing the activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Chowdary,

Thanks for the response !

First of all , I would like to brief you my requirement.

As you said above,The smartform would get automatically selected when u perform an activity in EREC.

The main point is that our client has "n" number of smartforms for the different set of employees.In our config ,we do maintain a single smartform to single activity.

But Our client wanted the process of performing the activity to be eased in such a way ,that he will perform a generalized activity for the offer generation.

Rather than going for a single smartform with a lot of condition in it,he wanted us to maintain a Z table where a relation will be maintained to the JOB key & Smartform .

As there will be JOB keys maintained for each requisition created by the recruiter or the manager,when the user performs the offer generation activity against a requisition,the related smartform which is maintained against the JOB key should be picked up & the candidate willl get the offer printed as per the smartform selected.

Hope you would understand the issue.

Best Regards,

Pullela

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmm....this solution would require some development....

why dont you use process template instead. Create n number of activities for n number of forms. Then create n number of process template. While creating requisition select the appropriate process template. this would thus ensure that for every requisition it is different smartform called (as only the relevant activities are present in the process template)

Regards,

Kishore