cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT2001 - Annual Leave not created on Public Holiday

Former Member
0 Kudos

When an annual leave absence is entered on a public holiday the system flags up an error. This is due to the holiday calendar considering the day off/paid (Non-working day).

We have a large amount of PT Staff that need to be book off Bank Holidays as part of their terms and conditions however; they are currently attached to calendars with said public holidays set up. We know we can create new PSA/Sub areas and create a blank holiday calendar however; this will be timely and would require large maintenance from HR.

I have come across a SAP Note: 1057815 - I0573 - 2001 record is not created on public holiday. The note explains that IT0573 is used to record start/end times equal to a public holiday. The infotype updates the corresponding infotype 2001. I have checked the system and the infotype is called 'Absence for Australia PS'.

I want to know if there is a similar solution for GB or whether anyone knows of an alternative solution to our problem.

Thanks in anticipation,

Bianca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Santosh_M88 for your very helpful answer.

Bianca

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the answer above, you will need to create seperate Absence types for your part-time employees.

Since Absences are grouped per Sub-Areas you need to ensure that this change will be possible in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is standard functionality of SAP Time Management.

But you can create separate new counting rule for part timers with checks for holiday class and day types and assign that counting rule to Annaual leave for part timers.

Try this option.

All the best.

Santosh