cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am working on an integration with PS module on which I do not have much idea. I have generated one purchase requisition with respect to a network (which is assigned to one WBS element). I have converted the PR into PO and now I am trying to carry out the GR against the same. However I am getting the error:

Goods receipt for purch. order" is not allowed (WBS XXXX)

Now I have tried to release the project WBS from both CJ20n, and CJ02. I have set the status to REL and saved it. But whenever I get back to the project I find the status is restored to CRTD again.

Request yot suggestion on this. Let me know whether I need to do any additional configuration.

Thanks in advance!

Snigdho

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member

Open your project through CJ20N and Please check your Project System Status .It will be Partially release i.e. "PREL AUC NTUP". Goto EDIT menu and select Release & release your project . after final release System status will display as "REL AUC NTUP" . Now you can do your MIGo transaction. it will work.

Regards

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the system/user  status you have? have you budgeted to the WBS u what to release? if so then in the Row of System (CRTD) there will be a blue button with i click on that and change the user status manually from INIT to BUDG( or any other user status that u maintained) then try to release your project, hope it may work.

Regards,

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Snigdho,

I posted also the same thing.

I got an answer that I couldn't release my network plan (this is the same as WBS and Project), because my network plan has already PREL status and I couldn't release it.

someone told me that a standard way is not possible to change this status, but he didn't mention any other way to help me to release my network plan.

I checked through the code and I found out that in the JEST table my network status is already REL(I00002) but in the System status there is only PREL.

Is there any expert that has any suggestion?

Regards,

Robert - ABAP Developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get any solution for this?

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Snigdho,

If you dont have user statuses then try to relaese it. After releasing , when you save it then may be their is some warning coming over to you. So please check that warning or post that warning in forum. May be I help you.

As per my knowledge it is not possible that after reopening project you will get CRTD status.

Please check once again.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there a User Status in your system which is not allowing to Release the project as well as not allowing to create the PO.

Please check and change the user status first then release the project.

In CJ20N select Project Definition then from the Menu Edit >> Status >> User Status >> Set & Passon......

(now select the required user status to be set)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is no user status applied over here.

And as I have already explained, I am trying to change the status to REL by the method you have mentioned, but the system automatically changes the status back to CRTD once I reopen the project screen in CJ20N.

Thanks

Snigdho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is very surprising to have such situation. Maybe you are getting some warnings while saving the project in CJ20N / CJ02?

In some cases, warnings inform you that the release is not possible (It gives you the details as well). Make note of them.

Anjaneya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether ther is any ABAP enhancement to trigger uppon project release.

if there is no such enhancement & you can't see any error message best thing is to raise this to SAP support

Regards,

SL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess it would be wise to raise an OSS to SAP. This seems to be strange.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No user statuses are set up. Can you preciously check when you release the project what kind of message being given at footer level.

Also immeidately check for SU53. You might not have enough authorizations to save the released projects.

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear snigdho,

In cj20n...select that Wbs element and go to Edit>Status-release...only you can release that selected Wbs element only.....after releasing that wbs element...then save it....next check wheather PO is release or not...if it not release,,,,release in ME29n......

By

Prathap