cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition tab (or assigment block) in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem regarding conditions maintenance in my sales order document. My replication scenario is A and PRICINGTYPE parameter is G in SMOFPARFSA table

I create a sales order document (with pricing schema determination correctly set up) but when I access to condition tab in order to see the determined conditions I cant see any of the, the screen in empty.

I think my IPC is working ok (no error in document)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

luis_riveragallego
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Javier

If you create an order with the same data in SAPGUI you can see in tab prices at header level the pricing procedure, in case it was correctly determined.

In case the pricing procedure has been correctly determined, I recommend you to check the customizing of the item category that has been determined. Your problem is very likely there.

. Path for customizing, as you may know is:

SPRO CRM-->Transactions Basic settings Define Item categories  (Select one item category)  Assignment of Business Transaction categories  Transaction category  Sales  Customizing item

If we set it as not relevant for pricing (flag u201CPricing-rel not checked) then no conditions are calculated

If we set it as relevant for pricing we still have several options. The typical one is:

u201CSystem will copy item to header totalsu201D, so that the conditions of this item contribute to the Net value of the order

Additionally we have there pricing indicator. In case you there are lines in the pricing procedure with requirement 2 the conditions in those lines will be active only if pricing indicator is set to true

Best Regards

Luis Rivera

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

I know this answer to SAP CRM 5. I don't know if it works on later versions. Please, try it.

On SAPgui select MENU

SYSTEM->USER PROFILE->OWN DATA

goto PARAMETERS tab

set column PARAMETER ID to PRC_TRACE and column PARAMETER VALUE to X

Good Luck

Lalas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lalas but I'm talking about the table to insert new conditions, not pricing trace. I'm working in 6.0 version

Kind Regards

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

I am sorry for my misunderstanding of your problem.

Honestly, I didn't understand very clearly what you want to do. However, I have previous experience replicating sales order from ERP to CRM, I am know that my problems can happen.

I usually consult SLG1 reports in order to see what is going on (objects COND_TECHNIQUE and COND_EXCHANGE).

Regarding conditions tables, you can see them via SE16/11, any standard condition table starts their names with letter A, for example A382, and customer condition table starts their names with letter CUS, for example CUS980.

Another way to work on CRM Pricing is via IMG->Customer Relationship Management->Basic Functions->Pricing->Define Settings for Pricing.

I wish good luck for you.

Lalas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalas,

My problem is I can't see the pricing condition scheme in conditions tab in my saler order (which is correctly replicated to ECC environment).

I configured my price determination schema in order to determine Z0001 pricing scheme. This pricing scheme is composed by several pricing conditions, some of them manual. If I create a sales order, Z0001 pricing scheme is correctly determined (I think, because de document is free of errors) but if I open de conditions tab I dont see anyting.

Hope this clears the problem

Thanks

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Javier, thanks for your detailed explanation.

Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out any solution for you.

I wish you good luck.

Lalas