cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender WF-BATCH issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have gone through many forums but didn't find the exact solution to my problem. Actually we have configured E recruitment EHP4 but my all approvers in their SAP UWL receiving workitems from administrator instead of initiator of workflow and the same configuration is working fine in Development server and workitems come with the name of initiator .

We have configured SWU3 also in dev server and production server but in production server it is creating this issue , pls let me know if there is some setting for changing our WF-BATCH user so that approvers receive mails from Initiator rather than administrator.

Thanks and regards,

Soni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

"receiving workitems from administrator instead of initiator of workflow"

I think you're mixing up emails and workitems. A workitem doesn't get sent by anyone.

Which emails do you mean - ones sent from workflow or ones alerting users to new workitem in their inbox?

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soni,

It can never happen that your are getting mails in DEV from initiator's ID and in PRD from WF-BATCH ID with the same settings done in both.

To resolve your issue -

1) If you are using SEND MAIL step type in workflow, then mails will go from WF-BATCH id only.

2) If you are using Function Module to send the mail, then set the sender's email id to the one as that of Initiator' id.

3) If you are using standard report RSWUWFML2 or something, then mails will go from that ID always by using which you schedule the background job.

Please check your settings in both the systems thoroughly in DEV as well as in PRD.

Regards,

Guddan