cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier XXXXX not intended for purch. org.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Friends

I am trying to migrate ECC Contracts to SRM using the Standard Program (BBP_CONTRACT_INITIAL_UPLOAD) in SRM.

I have maintained the necessary number ranges for these contracts in SRM and created a Transaction Type MK as a copy from the PCTR Transaction Type. For the Vendor I have also maintained the appropiate Backend Purchasing Organisation in the Business Partner Maintanence in Supplier Data tab.

My contracts are migrating to status SAVED in SRM instead of Released and it is because of the SRM Error during migration that reads "Supplier 0011000099 not intended for purch. org." This error should only be there if the POrg is not maintained for the business partner.

Please help me to resolve this one.

Regards,

Iggy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iggy,

Can you check if the supplier --> purchasing organisation link is maintained in the Table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 in SRM ?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

I have used transaction BP to get my BP GUID and checked table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 to see if the Org is assigned to this partner and it is indeed assigned to this relationship in the table.

Regards,

Iggy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay Iggy,

Try running BBPUPDVD once and check.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

I have run the Vendor Update Program and I am still unsuccesful. The next step since we are not rolling out SRM Contracts Management is to assign myself these Roles and see if I can Change this contract in its SAVED status and try and Release It hopefully the error I get from the foreground might point me to the right direction. I will also try and use the same data to manually create the Contract in SRM and check if there will be any errors.

Thank you for your effrorts, will keep you posted on the solution.

Regards,

Iggy