SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display transaction for the non Account Holder on FPL9

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using a single Contract Account with Multiple Business Partners. The systems allows only one account to be an account holder which means all transactions will be allocated to the account holder. Is it possible to post an amounansact on the non Account Hoder BP and see the transactions on FPL9.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible. You need to configure contract account category at SAP Customizing Implementation Guide -> Financial Accounting -> Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Basic Functions -> Contract Accounts -> Configure Contract Acct Categories and Assign Number Ranges.

There is an check box, where you can decide to allow one or more than one business partner can be assigned per contract account.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for reply but will I be able to say the two BPs are husband and wife and you want them to be consolidated so that when you open any of the accounts you will be able to see what transpired on the other BP i.e. If the husband transacts can you see the transaction on the wife's account also

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you are right. We can able to see business transactions for both business partners using FPL9 transaction.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

I have made the setting as prescribe but on able to see transaction done for the BP only is there something else I am missing. I am only able to see for the single BP and when I call FPL9 using the contract account it is not bring up any data till you use the BP.

Edited by: Panashesean on Jun 14, 2011 8:51 AM