Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

REJ Qty to include in Pln Ord ???

Hi Gurus,

Our client want to include rejection quantities into planned order. How to do it in STD SAP or we need to do enhancement for the same? and how?

Kindly assist.

You can surely go this way also. But I will suggest that you need to choose cost center carefully while posting 551 movement. So discuss with FICO consultant & Business owners as well before proceeding this option. Also ensure you can bifurcate 311 mvoements as well carefully since it is widely used for stock transfer from stor locn to stor locn for normal goods movements as well.

I suggested Rework order procedure because it gives you flexibility to map rework process also along with scrapping i.e. by means of it you get your material reworked with inserting operations & then you can get it back with 531 as ok material / scrap material and then further you can sell it as scrap or reuse as ok material.

Also it is not necessary to maintain QM view or quality inspection UD etc.I recommended so because generally scrap / rework etc is declared by QA so it is recommended to go that way. Otherwise you can get all material into Unrestricted use stock directly after GR for Production Order and then bifurcate Ok material & scrap based on shop floor conditions.

Hope this clears your doubts.

You need to take decision based on suitability to your business requirement.

Revert back if still any doubt / query.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question