cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing User Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing problem with UI while maintaining HR Master Data, Basically the Employee Name, Employee Group, Employee Subgroup and Personnel Area is not appearing on (PA30) Maintain HR Master data display Screen. Also Employee Name is not appearing on Display Organization Assignment (0001) screen.

I tried to change the header setting by IMG Path - Personnel Management - Personnel Administration -Customizing user interface-Change Screen Header- Infotype header definition

Header Mod (00) exist for IT 0001 for ENAME under Field Name However in Header Structure per infotype- I defined screen Header (77)

In Header Modifier I defined Screen Header (77) -Transaction Class for Data retention (A) - Header Modifier (88)

I rechecked Infotype Header Definition - newly defined Header modifier wasn't there.

I tried another way by IMG Path - Personnel Management - Personnel Administration -Customizing user interface-Change Screen Modifications- Infotype screen control

I checked the entries for Module Pools MP000000, MP000100, Entry with Field Name- ENAME is missing in all the module pools also can't add entries under screen field with new field names while maintaining or while making new entries the screen field is gray out.

I can only change the feature and variable Key.

Please suggest the way to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitend,

Hope your issue had been resolved way back. Can you please post the resolution, as I am also facing the similar issue.

Thanks

Neha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check T582A for the infotype 1 (in V_T582A you define the screen modifier)and then check for table V_T588I and V_T588J for the same screen modifier. And then make sure that you have maintained IT 2 for employee name. check all these this is all for the header config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your time,

I checked in Table V_T582A, the newly defined Screen Header 03 exist.

The entry for IT 1 with Field Name ENAME already exist in Table T588J with Header modifier 00 (old one). Even after this the employee name is not appearing in the PA30 IT 0001.

I copied this Header Modifier with the Header Modifier Name 88 for IT 1,

I defined Screen Header (03) and Header Modifier (88) in V_T588I.

Employee name is appearing in IT 2.

Still the emplyees names are displaying in PA30.

Could you please suggest what's is missing here now.

Thanks,

Jitend