Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

routine config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have this requirement:

This is a cross company stock transfer in which when a delivery order is PGI, an inbound delivery document is created automatically via SPED output type, however, we would like to change the Delivery Date field calculation logic in the inbound delivery. Therefore we make use of VOFM by creating a routine in the following route (VOFM ==> Data Transfer ==> Deliveries).

Question:

My abaper came back to me saying that after this VOFM's routine configuration, there is another configuration in the system setup in order for the program to pick-up on the two following steps:

--> Once the Routine is Generated and Activated, We can configure the Routine in the config.

--> Configure the Routine in required applications and do the Testing

May I know where in the SPRO to configure the above two steps?

Thanks

tuff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Basically, I just want to know where in SPRO to put this routine?

my first step VOFM is done and activate and coded and done,

now I am stuck on where in spro to put in this routine?

Is there a copy control place from "Outbound Delivery" to "Inbound Delivery" (please my above example)?

There is a config (VTLA) in which copy control of SALES DOC to Outbound Delivery, but I cannot find any configure from Outbound Delivery to INbound Delivery in SPRO?

please help guys.

Thanks

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tuffy,

Check the path

SPRO --> IMG --> LOGISTICS EXECUTION --> SHIPPING -->OUTPUT CONTROL > OUTPUT DETERMINATION> Maintain Output Determination for Inbound Deliveries > MAINTAIN O/P DETERMINATION PROCEDURE> SELECT YOUR PROCEDURE AND CLICK ON CONTROL..

IDENTIFY YOUR OUTPUT CONDITION TYPE AND ASSIGN THE ROUTINE against it.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal,

I checked on the configuration you suggested and put in my Routine, however, this is not correct as we are not determine the output type to use. The config you suggest is used for Requirement routine in VOFM, not use for Data Tranfer's routine in VOFM.

Again the following is my question:

QUESTION: Is there a copy control place from "Outbound Delivery" to "Inbound Delivery"?

There is a config (VTLA) in which copy control of SALES DOC to Outbound Delivery, but I cannot find any configure from Outbound Delivery to Inbound Delivery in SPRO

Basicallyu2026

This is a cross company stock transfer in which when a delivery order is PGI, an inbound delivery document is created automatically via SPED output type, however, we would like to change the Delivery Date field calculation logic in the inbound delivery, whenever inbound dly is created from Outbound delivery via SPED. Therefore we make use of VOFM by creating a routine in the following route (VOFM ==> Data Transfer ==> Deliveries).

Now, I just cannot find a place to place this configured - routine in the SPRO.

Thanks for your feedback.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tuffy,

As per my knowledge there is no copy control between 2 delivery types.

I checked in some forums and i could understand that the inbound delivery is triggered by the output type used.

Thats why i suggested you to put the routine there against the output type used.

Anyways please wait for some more expert opinions on your issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

With regards to this question, I would like to check with you if my following finding can help resolve this problem.

Our outbound delivery (Source type in VTLA) having a default order type of ZDL, and the Inbound dly (Target type in VTLA) having a default order type of DL.

Thus, I am wondering:

1) if I can modify the standard routine 201 being use between this default order type (DL) and inbound delivery type (EL) to cater our logic as describe above?

or

2) if I can modify the standard routine 201 being use between this default order type (ZDL) and outbound type (ZLCC) to cater our logic as describe above?

Personally, I think it should no.1 method because it is the inbound document which we're going to change the logic. Correct?

Thanks.

tuff