cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOR Attribute empty during workflow trigger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem in workflow where the IMAGE attribute of my zBUS2081 is not being read (or might be empty) during workflow trigger. This is the scenario:

1. I delegated zbus2081 to BUS2081 and added attribute of type BOR - IMAGE.

2. My workflow is being triggered when a LIV INvoice is parked.

3. In my workflow, at the beginning I am transferring ZBUS2081.IMAGE to a wf container IMAGE_CONT (type BOR - IMAGE)

4. My workflow triggers, then I check the log. It shows that IMAGE_CONT was assigned with ' ' value even it passed through the container operation step.

5. What's weird, is when I retrigger the workflow, it is now able to assign the value of ZBUS2081.IMAGE to IMAGE_CONT.

What could be the problem? I don't think there is a problem in my workflow. Seems that ZBUS2081.IMAGE has no value during trigger, but there is a valid data for IMAGE before the wf triggers.

Thanks,

Eo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

" I delegated zbus2081 to BUS2081 "

If this is the case then you should not be referring to zbus2081 anywhere - only BUS2081.

This could be the source of your problem.

regards

Rick Bakker

hanabi technology

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eo,

I guess it may be because of the program logic inside business object Zbus2081 on attritube IMAGE.

Can you open the program of attribute image and check whether you put the condition that maybe skip command swc_set_element container?

In background, workflow will re-calculate attribute of the object. If swc_set_element container is missing, value will be blank.

Regards,

Chaiphon