BOR Attribute empty during workflow trigger
I have a problem in workflow where the IMAGE attribute of my zBUS2081 is not being read (or might be empty) during workflow trigger. This is the scenario:
1. I delegated zbus2081 to BUS2081 and added attribute of type BOR - IMAGE.
2. My workflow is being triggered when a LIV INvoice is parked.
3. In my workflow, at the beginning I am transferring ZBUS2081.IMAGE to a wf container IMAGE_CONT (type BOR - IMAGE)
4. My workflow triggers, then I check the log. It shows that IMAGE_CONT was assigned with ' ' value even it passed through the container operation step.
5. What's weird, is when I retrigger the workflow, it is now able to assign the value of ZBUS2081.IMAGE to IMAGE_CONT.
What could be the problem? I don't think there is a problem in my workflow. Seems that ZBUS2081.IMAGE has no value during trigger, but there is a valid data for IMAGE before the wf triggers.