cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installaing decentral Adapter Engine (Java EE) 7.1 Including Enhanc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

we are installaing decentral Adapter Engine (Java EE) 7.1 Including Enhancement package 1 on Linux with database DB2.To do installation we have followed the installation guide "Adapter Engine (Java EE) 7.1 Including Enhancement Package 1 on Linux: IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and WindowsTarget"

Accoridng to that document "In the Welcome screen, choose the required SAPinst installation option under the node SAP EHP1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1Installation >OptionsOptional Standalone Units >Partner Connectivity Kit." we have followed the same.

The installation has been completed successfully.But to do post-installation activities the java url in not comming up.

,we have tried with physical host and ip address as well.From os level we have found that server0 process is in running status.

I am not sure why the installation guide is asking us to follow Process Integration 7.1Installation >OptionsOptional Standalone Units >Partner Connectivity Kit?

Will you please let me know whether this is the correct procedure for Installation of Adapter engine on Pi 7.1 EHP1

is there any prerequisite steps are there for adapter enginee

Thanks and Regards

ravikiran.CH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

From your description it appears the problem may be the Post Install step that fails...

Please take a look at these Notes:-

- 1259087 -> talks about the cache step that gets skipped... Solution is to install note 1278895

Best Regards,

Mustafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the replay, I have installed adapter enginee and configured .

The issue is with installation guide, that showing us the wrong direction to install AE.

Thanks&Regards

Ravikiran.CH

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

From your description, it appears that you have installed a PCK and not a decentral Adapter Engine.

I guess you need to follow Process Integration 7.1Installation

-> Optional Standalone Units

-> Adapter Engine

You can undeploy the PCK by following the steps in the note #1295094 Initialization of PI 7.1 XITOOLS fails.

Regards

Mark