Subcontracting for assets
I am trying to test a subcon process for asset repair and am doing the following steps:
- create subcon PO with asset as a recursive item.
- transfer posting to vendor stock
- 57F4 challan creation since the asset is excisable
- GRN for the repaired asset
- reconcile the challan
- close the challan.
I am facing an issue at the time of reconciliation. the system is not reconciling the component that i sent out and it stays zero even after i reconcile the document and save it. In the J1IFR report i find that the reconciliation is pending.
please tell me if I am on a totally wrong track and if not then what am I missing.
thanks in advance
NO, you have to change the Movement Type Group for receipts (i.e. 0002). You have to assign the same in Subc Attributes of Excise Group.
Check following config.
- SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Subcontracting > Subcontracting Attributes
Here maintain following;
Excise Group XX Excise TT 57FC Subtransaction Type 01 Subtran Type Text 57FC CHALLAN Subc. Period 180 Rate-subcontracting Mvt Grp Issues 0001 Mvt Grp Receipt 0002 Filter Non exise EI Items 10 No. range no. 01 ***. Val. /Exc Inv Subcon Output Type J1IF
- SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Subcontracting > Maintain Movement Type Groups
Here maintain following
MVT. Grp. MvT S 0001 101 O 0001 541 O 0002 542 0002 542 O 0002 543 O