cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Area is Missing in MM documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a new business area and the transactions are already done but now we came to know there was the business area rule configuration from MM side is missing due to which the transactions already done the business area field is missing.

BA enabled done

OMJ7 is done

OB65 is done

Stock transfer & miro entries are not updated Business area Wise

Inventory account is Missing in Business area

How to Get Business Area in MM documents.

What configuration I need to do

Thanks In Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii roshanvn,

from SD side Business Area is mainly linked with Plant and Division & it is assigned with Plant & item division, Sales area, Sales organization & distribution channel item division.

Plant is mainly from important for material and from MM side so you check where is the problem. I am showing you the details of busines area so that you can have better idea to solve your problem.

Business Area. The system posts costs and revenue according to the business area. The business area can be equivalent to the:

- sales area (if the accounts are to be posted according to sales)

- plant/division (if the accounts are to be posted according to products)

The business area is defined in Customizing for Sales.

o Business area. A unit in an enterprise, grouping product and market combinations as homogeneously as possible for the purpose of developing unified business policy.

o Financial Accounting (FI). A business area is an organizational unit within financial accounting which represents a separate area of operations or responsibilities within an organization. Financial accounting transactions can be allocated to a specific business area.

Thanks and Regards,

Santanu