Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user Exit for Copying Items into Billing Doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Sales order , which has one standard item and one Service Item.

By default std item gets copied over to Delivery doc and service Item doesnt( which is correct as it is what it is supposed to do).

At billing time data is copied from Delivery to Billing , so std item is there , but I want to add Service Item from Sales Ord.

Is there any User-Exit to achieve ? or if someone has done similar thing is past.

Thanks again for all your answers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. It is possible to include one service item and one standard Item into a single billing document.

Make sure you have maintained the relevant copy controls from Sales Order to Billing (Tcode VTFA) and Delivery to Billling (VTFL). Finally make sure header data is same.

I hope this clarifies your query.......

Thanks,

VNR

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is something called copy-control routine in VOFM transaction. That may help.

Cheers,

Anid

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can configure it through VTFA (Order to Billing copy control)

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

In that case will it be possible to pick one item from Order and one item from delivery into Single BIlling Doc ? (as this is my requirement , at themoment we have to create 2 diff billing doc.)

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. It is possible to include one service item and one standard Item into a single billing document.

Make sure you have maintained the relevant copy controls from Sales Order to Billing (Tcode VTFA) and Delivery to Billling (VTFL). Finally make sure header data is same.

I hope this clarifies your query.......

Thanks,

VNR

0 Kudos

Hi VNR,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you mean,

If I have sales order - ZOR and it contains two line items one TAN and one TAD.

and one delivery - ZDL and it will contain one TAN

and one Billing ZFI , and it will contain TAN & TAD both.

So I will need to maintain one copy control for ZOR to ZFI ( for TAD Item)

and another copy control for ZDL to ZFI (for TAN item).

Is my understanding correct ?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Perfect. Please go ahead with the process, make sure header data should be same.

Thanks,

VNR

0 Kudos

Thanks VNR . we configured exactly the same way and at the time of VF01 . give Sales order & Delivery both as reference and it creates one Billing Document.

Thanks everyone else for their comments.