Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Trusted RFC

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am continuously facing very weird issue. A lot of time I tried to find the root cause but I never succeed, hope you guys can help me. Issue:

When I am trying to add some system in the landscape in the solution manager system, it gives me error, You are not authorized to log in as trusted system while it is working for some other system.

My Solution manager system is with EHP1 SP25 and satellite system is ECC 6.0 EHP5 SP4. It is working for development system but not working for development and quality system. I have given below authorization to user:

Role- Z_RFCACL

Auth Object- S_RFCACL, S_RFC_ADM and S_RFC will full authorization.

Please suggest what can be the reason that it is working for one system but not for other while user has same set of authorization.

Thanks

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Can check at SMT1 and compare the connections with other systems.

Regards

Uday

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Can you find this link.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/9bdd740c1c73e7e10000000a42189b/content.htm]

[https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=128447]

Troubleshooting

If your login attempt fails, you will receive the following message: No authorization to log in as trusted system (error code = <0|1|2|3>). Note that you are not authorized to use users DDIC and SAP*.

The error code explanation is as follows:

0: Invalid login data (user ID and client) for the calling system

Solution: Create the user ID for the client in the called system.

1: No trusted system entry exists for the calling system, or the security key for the system is invalid.

Solution: Create the calling system entry again.

2: The user does not have authorization (object S_RFCACL) for the calling system.

Solution: Provide the user with the necessary authorization.

3: The time stamp of the login data is invalid.

Solution: Check the clock settings on both the client and server host and the expiration date of the login data. (Note that the default setting 00:00:00 means no time limit).

Thanks

Siva

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already gone through these links but none of them helps me.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

so which of those error codes do you get?

Kind regards,

Gerd

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunny I had lots of headaches with this before, you need the authorizations in both source and target.

Usually what works for me its to remove all RFC's from source and target and cleanup SMT1/2 regarding those specific systems are re-generate the RFC's from SMSY

Regards

Juan

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Juan, Thanks for your reply.

I tried all the things now but still its not working. Same thing is working in my other system.

Its giving me below error:

Function group SCCA cannot be called in RFC system SM_<SID>CLNT<Client no>_TRUSTED

But with same role and access its working in other system.

Thanks

Sunny

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, lets do something... can you do an authorization test on your SM_*_BACK RFC on your target system and let me know if it works?.. if it doesn't can you tell me which settings are you using under the logon/security tab?.. Also compare those with the system that is actually working

Regards

Juan

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

SM_BACK rfc is not created in the target system because SM_RFC is not working. when we add system in SMSY, until trusted rfc will not work till then back rfc does not get generated.

Thanks

Sunny

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't need to run this tasks manually (trusted systems) you can do it directly from SMSY by right clicking "product systems" and running the "create product system with assistant". That will create all required RFC's including adding the trusting/trusted systems to both source and target

Regards

Juan

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I am doing that way only.

But problem is back RFC will be created only when, trusted rfc will be created successfully in satellite system.

Thanks

Sunny

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found below solution to this problem:

1) First create RFC between solution manager and satellite system. And make sure that these RFC's should not be created as trusted RFC.

2) Make entry in SMT1 in both solution manager and satellite system for each other.

3) Once above 2 steps are done, then add system in SMSY. Then Trusted RFC will work. (But make sure user should have role with authorization profile S_RFC and S_RFCACL)

Thanks

Sunny