cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone SUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..,

When I run the app.., Im getting this error in Console..

What might be the problem ?

SUPMessageClient.m:47] - Operation failed, Unable to access the key"

I have set the server name and activation key in the simulator settings...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member223431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I solved this issue by removing folders in 4.3 folder located at Machetes HD --> users --> your mac name folder -->Library -->Application Support-->iPhone Simulator-->your ios version folder (4.3).

remove all folders in (4.3) folder

Now clean Xcode and run Xcode.

0 Kudos

I have the same problem. I reset the simulator and after filling connection settings it was ok: connection to unwired server was ok and local database was filled.

But, after I deploied the workflow application the native one didn't work anymore giving the "SUPMessageClient.m:47] - Operation failed, Unable to access the key" error.

Any idea?

Cheers

Luca

i018841
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did encountered this issue 4 times already and each time, i always forget that i shouldn't have done it. It's common when u start to use multiple devices but using the same userID.

What i did was to (1) reset the iOS simulator (2) Remove all registered devices in SCC (3) redeploy my workflow icons (4) register the devices again with unique UserIDs.

It worked for me ! Hope this thread helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have had this similar problem multiple times. I was working with a colleague who asked me to do the following:

- Register the IOS Application to a different user than your workflows on SCC

- Reset the simulator completely by going into your IOS Simulator files options and choosing Reset Content and Settings.

At this point my simulator was reset completely, so I was required to redeploy my applications to the simulator, reinput my sybase login information - and everything worked out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to login to the SUP on another server.., but have been facing issues in logging into server where multiple packages are deployed..!! But I am able to establish the connection .., I checked and found out that onConnectionSuccess is getting called.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@kiranpk1988 : btw what SUP version are you using? I've tried it with 2.0...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried to run it on iOS device instead of simulator and now I don't get this message anymore. The problem now is that I get the onConnectFailure notification from the server... When I try to login without waiting on the notification, I get message "Login Failed"...

[SUP101_SUP101DB beginOnlineLogin:@"supAdmin" password:@"s3pAdmin"];

Any idea what might be wrong? I've double checked the credentials and they are correct...

Edited by: blinkin on Jun 15, 2011 2:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the status of the device in SCC ? Is it showing Online ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the status is "Online"...

The "funny" thing is that if I register the CallbackHandler with the default one, login works (or at least I don't get 'login failed' message) but afterwards I get empty result list for Customers.

So login with this works:

self.callbackHandler = [SUPDefaultCallbackHandler getInstance];
[SUP101_SUP101DB registerCallbackHandler:self.callbackHandler];

And with this one not:

self.callbackHandler = [SUP101CallbackHandler new];
[SUP101_SUP101DB registerCallbackHandler:self.callbackHandler];

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..,

I finally got it working...:)

Even I was getting the Login Failed error..., and I deleted existing user of the device in SCC and created a new one..

I think to resolve your problem, you need to create a valid user in SCC.

Try Registering the user "supAdmin", as it will be the default user of SUP.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've uninstalled SUP, then deployed just one package, registered 1 user and it works now... I think there is some problem with multiple packages deployed to the server and if you are using the same user for both of them...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think so., I have multiple packages deployed on the server and I am using different user for every package., and the Login Fails.

But when I try to connect to another server in which I have only one user trying to access my deployed package., Login Succeeds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having exactly the same problem. I followed the instruction from the iOS Tutorial but it doesn't work...

I've debugged my application and double checked if the bundle properties for the server name, user, etc. are properly set and they are... Plus when I'm starting the workflow app with the same credential it connects to the server successfully.

Edited by: blinkin on Jun 10, 2011 4:28 PM