Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL Account Required Cost Element

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

We are facing Error while posting MIGO.

We have once Statistical Condition Type for whihc we have created account key (ZLOC) and assigned the GL Account against that key in OBYC.

The PO is of Catergory P and Item Category L, we have given GL, WBS Element in Account Assignment Tab of Purchase Order

But at the time of MIGO system is asking Cost Element for GL Account assigned in ZLOC. I am not able to understand why system is not picking WBS Ekement for the GL Account at the time of Posting MIGO.

Please assist.

Regards,

Vivek Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answered

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the GL Account that you have assigned created as a cost element. generally, if you are using a cost object like cost center or internal order, the gl account needs to be created as a cost element

regards

sanil

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

Yes we have created GL as Cost Element and I know that is why system is giving error.I dont want to assign Default Cost Object in OKB9 against this GL.

My question is we have assigned WBS Element in Purchase Order and WBS is valid Cost Object. At the time of Posting system is not picking WBS Element for the GL.

regards,

Vivek

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the reason for defining the condition type as statistical?

Regards

Sanil

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This Condition Type is enetred Manually at the time of Creating PO and this is For Freigt Loading and Uploading Condition type.

BR,

Vivek

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

in your po account assignment category check if wbs element field is hidden or in ob14 for your gl account is the field hidden

regards

sanil

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have checked both the places and found WBS Elemnt field is not hidden,

I find only difference in Previous posted entries in this GL Account is that in MIGO "Where" tab I can see WBS Element for Movement Type 105 Special Stock as Q.

How to enable WBS Element in Where field of MIGO Screen for the combination Movement Type 105 and Special Stock as Blank.

I guess this is the reason system is not picking WBS Element.PLease correct me if I am wrong

Regards,

Vivek

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the WBS element statistical ?

regards

Waman

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

No WBS Element is not statistical where as condition type is statistical...

There are other PO with Account Assignment Q and Item Category L posted successfully, where as the PO which is having problem is having AAG as P and Item Category L.

Regards,

Vivek