Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM Requirement Routine - Get condition values at runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am working on routines for first time and am having the problem while creating a PO. Below is the requirement -

1. I have to fetch values from database and assign it to a specific condition type, suppose 'AAA'.

Problem - While the value is fetched, I am not able to assign it at the proper place for it to display in Item condition values. Can anyone guide me about which structurs/fields to use for the purpose? I am using KOMT1-kschl for the condition value check. and komv-kwert is to be assigned the value.

2. For a condition type, suppose 'BBB', I have to add above value to a kwert value for condition type 'CCC' from the Current PO Structure.

Problem - Now, while I am doing the processing for one condition type, the KOMV-KSCHL field points to my current condition type. At this time, I need the runtime value for other condition type to add here. How do I get that?

3. Similar to point 2, I need runtime values to calculate final values. Any solution to help get runtime values should solve my other problem as well.

One doubt - The above routines are being created under Requirements - Pricing. That is correct, right?

Thanks for your inputs,

Shishir Kinkar.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved - The Structure that contains value of item condition at runtime - TKOMV