cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dms and Edms Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I face One problem is I add document from DMS (SAP Gui) it not show in EDMS but When I Store Document from EDMS ,a document show in DMS both document are store in FTP serve which i found but I cant understand why this happened I do this operation from Same user also.

Nainesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nainesh,

.. I add document from DMS (SAP Gui) it not show in EDMS ..

It should be visible. Could you pls elaborate on how is it that you are trying to view the document via eDMS?

In eDMS,the ideal approach is via the Search feature(binoculars icon).Provide the document number and type of the document that you created in R/3 DMS here and search, the appropriate result will be retrieved.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PrdipKumar

Add dociment from CV01n and when i login in EDMS it not show but when i use find option it show, so i confus that default it will not show when i login,

second when i login in EDMS it ask me public root folder,i am new i Edms and dms so please guid me

if possible give me your mobile no so talk in detail if possible

Thanks

Nainesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

.. when i use find option it show, so i confus that default it will not show when i login..

Thats the way the easyDMS solution has been conceived.You would have to utilize the 'Find/Search' feature for accessing documents already created in R/3 DMS.

In easyDMS,the structure consists of a 'Public' folder,a 'Private' folder and 'Search' result.By default,only the 'Search' feature is available when you login into easyDMS for the first time.Thereafter,the system prompts you to create a 'Public' followed by a 'Private' folder.

'Public' and 'Private' folders essentially are documents in SAP easyDMS in hierarchical structures and save the files in the style of Microsoft Windows Explorer.'Public' folders provide quick access information and documents for all persons involved in a project and 'Private' folders serve as personal folder of the documents.

Incase of any further clarifications,you may reach me on my contact details indicated in my [business card|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/bc?u=nlytletznys%3d].

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradip

Thanks for support, now i one problem in cFolder, i cand login in cFolder but when i click on logoff button it logoff and how i re logine because when i open cfolder url a last user are in login i also delete all cookis form browser bust i still problem

Nainesh Suthar

Answers (0)