Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I cannot input Recon. acount when I create vendor master in XK01

edayang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The field of Recon. acount is greyed out when I create vendor master in XK01. Can any expert help?

BR, Eda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eda,

in the vendor account group, the field selection is guided by three different config.

The path is IMG>Financial Accounting(New)>Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>Vendor Accounts>Master Data-->Preparations for Creating Vendor Master Data........

1 Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Vendors)

2 Define Screen Layout per Company Code (Vendors)

3 Define Screen Layout per Activity (Vendors).

Please check at the given following 3 places, in any one of them it must be defined in the display mode.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Edited by: 1234_abcd on Jun 10, 2011 7:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The account group used for the creation of vendor will determine the screens and fields to be displayed.

Check the customization settings for your relevant account group.

The path is spro->Logistics General ->Business Partners ->Vendor-> Control-> Define Account Groups and Field Selection (Vendor).

Regards,

Divya

edayang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the sharing. It realy helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please go to spro:

Path: Financial Account/Accounts receivable and accounts payable/vendor accounts/master data/preparation for creating vendor master data/define screen layout per company code,then double click the company code,then double click account managment, then you will be able to see reconciliation account this field to check if it had been set to "suppress",if so,then you can change it to "req. entry" or "opt. entry",hope it helps.