cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip(HR Forms) is not getting displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We are using HR forms for pay slip, i am not able to display/print form for one of the employee. How to solve it/

Pls advice.

Also if we deleted any wage types which has paid in the past run, system is doing retro and getting stored in RTs. But it is not getting displayed in the form.

My ABAPer is using standard function for picking the retro values, since the wage type is completely deleted (bec of ZERO value), it is not getting showed in slip.

Pls advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You might be using transaction PC00_M99_HRF to HR forms,

Since the issue is only for one employee, please check whether you have selected the employee for print program or not.

2nd to get the value from RT, to avoid any implications the best idea is to fetch the value. I would advice you to hard card the wage type in your program and fetch the pay amount (wage type) from RT only.

Regds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

we dont have authorization to access this transaction in prd. PC00_M99_HRF, after the payroll run we just print the form,

How do i set print program for that particular employee...pls explain.

we never set anything for other employees...

Edited by: Saravanan .V on Jun 11, 2011 8:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos
Also if we deleted any wage types which has paid in the past run, system is doing retro and getting stored in RTs. But it is not getting displayed in the form. 

My ABAPer is using standard function for picking the retro values, since the wage type is completely deleted (bec of ZERO value), it is not getting showed in slip.

Not clear with scenarios. Can you pls elaborate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Medi reimb allowance has been paid to an employee in apr 11 and then may 11 client realised, he is not eligible for that. so they need to recovery it fully. it was a master data issue while go live time in april.

since it is null value, we had to delete it completely, so the system performs retro and getting paid. But it is not getting displayed in pay slip HR Forms.

ABAPer who developed the pay slip is saying, since we deleted the component it is not getting displayed by standard function. other scenarios like change value of wts, perfectly showing the retro and actual payments.