cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many iView there are on SAP Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

my teamwork asked me to seek how many iViews there are on the SAP Portal. I have taken a look on the forum but I didn't found anything about it.

Are there any way to know how many objects the PCD store? I know by PCD API I can developer an application to do it, but standart anyone knows it?

Thanks in advance for helping.

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hofmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the portal object transport functionality to creat 1 (large) transport package or use the multiple property replacement tool - that will also look into the actual roles / pages / worksets and list the objects there.

br,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

I used the multiple property replacement tool to list all the iViews and it worked properly, thank u for helping!

Thanks for another guys, their answer were helpful!

Eduardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I don't think there is any standard functionality for this. But Michael has wriiten a WIKI page to download the information about the PCD objects in Excel. I believe it will be very simple for you to filter and count the individual objects once they are available in Excel.

Refer to

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Excel%2bspreadsheet%2bof%2bPCD%2bchanges?bc=true

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Under portal content,just right click on the folder and choose new->Iview then choose Iview template-> there you can look at all the Iview templates available.

Also instead of choosing Iview template ,choose portal component and you can see all portal components available from which you can directly create an Iview or a Iview template.

Regards

Karthihetan M