Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Rate differences in FC. SAP Note: 999974

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are having problem in clearing of bank accounts due to balance being incorrect.

We implemented SAP Note: 999974 but seems like i am missing something,

In User Exit FEB00001 my code is:

IF i_febep-fwaer NE ''.

wa_febcl-selfd = 'FM'.

wa_febcl-selvon = 'ZFEB_2_ADD_DMBTR'.

APPEND wa_febcl TO t_febcl.

CLEAR wa_febcl.

ENDIF.

Can anyone please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Harsh

9 REPLIES 9

former_member217316
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just observed that FEBEP-FWAER is coming as empty. That's why it is not populating the FEBCL Table.

Now how to get this value? Does it feature in the statement file or gets populated somewhere else?

0 Kudos

Hi

For the note 999974, the pre reuiqusite is point five of OSS 494777. I assume this you have already done.

Now the value in the field FEBEP-FWAER is populated during foreign currency transaction. When I analyzed the program rfebka00 for the MT940 unstructured format, I saw that std SAp looks for pattern /OCMT/ in the tag 86 This is an identifier for foreign payment ( refer link http://martin.hinner.info/bankconvert/swift_mt940_942.pdf).

Because this the Field FEBEP-FWAER and FEBEP-FWBTR is populated with foriegn curr and foreign amt resp.

You issue I believe is when it posts to the subledger you get an in correct FX gain/loss as Std SAP doesnt pass the Amt in LC from the EBS. For which you are implementing this note.

Please check whether you are getting the file in below format if you using MT940.

test data as appearing for me

:61:110713CD500,00NCHG03MT123456789123//RE12345678-12345

/OCMT/EUR5100,/

Regards

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hi,

I know its an old post but still we are also stuck with a similar issue.  We have added the code and the function module is registered in the table T_FEBCL.

However after that the custom function module is not called.  Any idea why it is not called?  We did setup a breakpoint in the custom function module, however its not going into the function module.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check whether the Project is active and also whether it is implemented before or not,  if it is then you need to add the required code in the existing Project ,as only one Project can be active at a time for an exit.

Regards ,
Manju

0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Thanks.  The project is indeed active and we have added the code to the existing part.  It is going into the enhancement in debugging mode, however it is further not calling the custom function module which we have defined.  Any thoughts or suggestion?

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,ZFEB_2_ADD_DMBTR

Did you implemented the manual corrections of note i.e change in Source code of FM " ZFEB_2_ADD_DMBTR" if Yes write  a external BREAK-POINT and run the Transaction?

AlwinPut
Active Participant

Also the fields KUKEY, ESNUM and CSNUM should be filled.

"Validate
IF i_febep-fwaer EQ ''.
  RETURN.
ENDIF.

"Get CSNUM
FIELD-SYMBOLS: <ls_febcl> LIKE LINE OF t_febcl.

DATA lv_max_csnum TYPE febcl-csnum.

LOOP AT t_febcl
  ASSIGNING <ls_febcl>.
  IF <ls_febcl>-csnum > lv_max_csnum.
    lv_max_csnum = <ls_febcl>-csnum.
  ENDIF.
ENDLOOP.

lv_max_csnum = lv_max_csnum + 1.

"Append
APPEND INITIAL LINE TO t_febcl
  ASSIGNING <ls_febcl>.

<ls_febcl>-kukey  = i_febep-kukey.
<ls_febcl>-esnum  = i_febep-esnum.
<ls_febcl>-csnum  = lv_max_csnum.
<ls_febcl>-selfd  = 'FB'.
<ls_febcl>-selvon = 'Z_FEB_2_ADD_DMBTR'.

0 Kudos

Hi Alwin,

Where to add the code in FEB00001?

when i entered into this using SMOD Transaction one FM is there.in that need to add code.

AlwinPut
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bhagavathi,

It has to be placed in the include ZXF01U01.

This include is used in function module EXIT_RFEBBU10_001.

This function module is the function module exit of enhancement FEB00001.