Their is ne Batch Issue.
I have to configure a batch like this
first digit is constant 1
next 3 digit is Julian date , ex. 255 ( it varies daily)
next 2 digit is if it s first shift any number from 01 - 49, if its second shift its 50 - 99.
for ex batch is 125505.
is it possible to generate Internally.
Mangalraj Senthamaraikannan replied
Dear Raj Rajan,
You can define internal batch number assignment according to your requirements via the enhancement SAPLV01Z with the
exits EXIT_SAPLV01Z_001 and EXIT_SAPLV01Z_002
SAP delivers a total of 6 examples for batch number assignment:
1. Copying the production order number to the batch number
2. Copying the sales order number to the batch number
3. Material-type-dependent batch number assignment
4. Material-number-dependent batch number assignment
5. Including the date in the batch number
6. Including the plant number in the batch number
For examples 1 and 2 you have to use the exits EXIT_SAPLV01Z_001 and EXIT_SAPLV01Z_002.
For examples 3 and 4 you have to use the exit EXIT_SAPLV01Z_001.
For examples 5 and 6 you have to use the exitEXIT_SAPLV01Z_002.
So check with the User Exit,SAPLV01Z