cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable a class of asset in a depreciation area

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are set a new depreciation area.

I activeted the new area and when I run ASKB, we have a AU 133 message from a class of assets 74000 (Software). This asset class must not be in this depreciation area. I tried to disable this area in OAYZ, checking the box "Disable" and clean the field rules. When I try to run ASKB again, the some worng is showing.

How can I disable a class of asset of a depreciation area?

Thanks

GLippmann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ryszard_belec
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you activeted the new area the assets in class of assets 74000 have this area. Disable this area in OAYZ will be active to new assets in class 74000.

ASKB check settings before creating documents. Now you have complete posting configuration for class 74000 and check ASKB will create no documents for class 74000. (you have "clear" values in new area for asset in class 74000.)

RysieK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

I did this, but the wrong still happened. Is it because the area was open by AFBN berefo this?

I must run AFBN before this process (class disable in OAYZ) to work well?

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193511
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Double check if you had specified the right chart of depreciation and that the 'Deactivate/Disable' indicators are checked (check box) on the asset class for all depreciation areas except depreciation area '01' which is not applicable for ASKB.

Kind regards,

John Chin