cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Family member/Dependents to Change in Marital Status Life & work events

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!!

We are implementing L & W events and would like to add Family member/Dependents process to "Change in Marital Status" Life and Work Event.

Could anybody please throw some light onhow to achieve this? How do we create a new "Change in Marital Status" L &W event and how do we add Family member and Dependents process to this L & W event?

Please provide your valuable suggestions and I will be really grateful to you.

Thank you gurus,

Maria Kutty Somari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!!

could anybody help me with this? I need to add "family member/dependents" event to change in marital status event under life and work events.

Please suggest how this can be done.

Thank you,

Maria Kutty Somori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am trying to learn and setup the Life an work events on ESS and do this configuration. Could anybody please outline me the steps to add the "Family member/Dependents" event to the "change of Marital Status" event. Do I have to first create an event called "Change of Marital status" event and then put the "Family member/Dependents" event under it? If yes, how do I create a new event called "Change of Marital Status" event ?

Please help me with this. I have got tight deadlines and I also understand that everyone is busy. However, if someone can please initiate to help me with this effort, that would be really grateful.

thank you,

Maria Kutty Somori...