cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Bank configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

Where within the ESS configuration would I set the time line for changes made to an employee's 'other' bank information within ESS? Right now our customer is experiencing a 2 pay period time frame before changes which are made in EDD are seen within SAP and they would like that reduced to 1 pay period.

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

How long is your pay period?

Note that as soon as you change your bank data in ESS< it updates the IT0009

You also can use BADI HRXSS_PER_BEGDA or BADI HRPAD00INFTYUI to effect the changes of bank data

Also check the note 965324

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where within the ESS configuration would I set the time line for changes made to an employee's 'other' bank information within ESS? Right now our customer is experiencing a 2 pay period time frame before changes which are made in EDD are seen within SAP and they would like that reduced to 1 pay period.

1. what is EDD? Is this where changes to 'other bank' are made? Is it an sap system? If yes is the portal connected to this? if yes employees can see the change immdiately.

2. If not: assuming it is a non-sap system --> how is the changed bank data scheduled to get into the sap system which your employees access via the ess? this is where your answer lies.

a little more clarity in your question could potentially give you more-clear suggestions.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas -

So sorry about the typo. 'EDD' should have read ESS. My clients employee's are logging on to their ESS system and making updates to their banking data. In this instance some employee's are changing their 'other' bank information and it is taking 2 pay periods for the changes to appear within the SAP system. This is what we would like to change so I am interested in how I can change the update frequency.

Thank you!!