Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The main window of third page will not display the text element

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey, smartform guru,

I am working on the smartform to print PO data.

The smartform has first page and next page as usual.

I created a third page P_TERMS to print the terms and conditions for PO printout.

I used commend node to assign the page P_TERMS as the "Go to new page" and it did go to the P_TERMS page but the text element will not print in the main window in P_TERMS page.

The text element will print in the secondary window.Since the terams and conditions are 4 pages long, I expected it to print in the main window, so I do not have to define several extra pages to print them.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Fisher Li

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fisher,

Unfortunately, In a smartform, only single main window is continued to all pages even though you can declare windows under each page as main window, but it actually acts as the same window for all pages. It just means that if text from 1st page is overflowed, it will continue to the next page with main window.

Command line to go to next page will create an extra page but since text is not flowed in main window, it won't print the text element you have included in main window on third page.

The solution to your problem as I see is that either you include your terms and conditions in the main window of your first page and just before your text element for T&Cs, use Command to go to third page.

Hope it helps.

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

fisher_li
Participant
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Thank you for your help!

I followed your instructions and make the all three pages had the same main window and put the command node before the terms and conditions. In the command node, it route the page to the third page.

It worked perfectly!

Thank you again!

Fisher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean the text element as header area in table?

If so check whether you have unchecked the checkbox 'AT PAGE BREAK' in the header area of the table.

Jshree