cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of a purchase order triggers the event ReleaseStepCreated twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to use the standard workflow for the approval of a purchase order and noticed that i am receiving twice the same mail.

As you know, the workflow is triggered by the event ReleaseStepCreated. After I created a purchase order, i saw that the event is triggered twice, so that is why i am receiving two emails.

I believe this is wrong, Has anyone noticed this problem?

Thanks,

Efren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

better to check event linkage and delegation

ThanksRegrads,

Tiger balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The event linkage contains only one record, which is the one that connects my workflow to the event. This is not the cause.

What do you mean by delegations? Are you talking about delegated objects? If yes, i do not have any.

I looked in transaction SWEC(events for changed documents), and i guess i found the cause. There is a record with change doc. object EINKBELEG with the event ReleaseStepCreated of the object BUS2012. It has the trigger event "On Create", and in the Function Module, in Event Container it has function FRE_ORD_EVENT_PO_DB.

I removed this record and now the event RELEASESTEPCREATED is triggered only once, so i think it is ok.

I guess this record existed before there. Do you have that record with the function module FRE_ORD_EVENT_PO_DB?Or do you know what is the use of this function?