cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to transfer a stock from one plant to vendor of another plant. Is it possible to set 541 movement type while we create Stock Transfer Order (STO) or in Outbound delivery so that If I do PGI.. it shoule be done with 541 movement type.

Or can I give the customer to whom we deliver in STO?

I want to transfer a stock from a plant warehouse to a customer or vendor of another plant? What is the procedure?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In a subcontract order you have the components. The components can be maintained to be issued from a different plant than the plant for which the subcontract PO is created.

You then just do ME2O and issue (transfer) the material from plant B into subcontractor stock of plant A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you all. This is my actual concern.

I have two plants say IG10 and IG14. I raised a Subcon PO for a Finsihed Goods to a SubContracting vendor say SC01 and the FG will be received at IG14 Plant. Logically I have to provide the components or BOM say raw material PSF from IG14. This can be done via ME2O.

But actually the components will be provided from IG10 so I created an STO in which supplying plant is IG10, Receiving plant is IG14 and gave the vendor SC01 in the delivery address. Also I have alreay created a customer code for this SC01 say CS01.

Now the raw material stock is taken from IG10 warehouse and physically transfered to SC01 or CS01, so I created OBD against this STO and did PGI (i.e 641 movement type plant to plant). Here, is it possible to change the movement type to 541 or Can I be able to give the customer CS01 as the ship to party?

For Delivery challan, I have to create Excise Invoice (J1is). In that, I could not be able to provide CS01 as the customer

so that in the print out (J1iv) I have to get that the raw material is going from IG10 to CS01 address in delivery challan.

But the system is allowing IG14 as the customer but IG14 is not excisable plant its just a warehouse so we cant transfer the PSF Raw material which is exciseable material to that plant

FG is from SC vendor SC01 and it is received at IG14. So logically IG14 has to provide the required BOM or components to that SC01. But I need to transfer the required components physically from IG10 to that SC vendor SC01 of IG14.

How this can be done?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will prefer you to perform a Transfer Posting from this plant to the other plant(Movement Type : 351) and then create a Subcontracting Order to issue the goods through 541 to the Vendor from that plant.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Is there any other order/means other than Subcontracting so that I could be able to do 541 transfer posting? Is it posiible to create OBD for 541 Transfer posting?