cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change User status only by specific partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where a service order user status should only be changed by one of the partner, assume if one of partner function is Manager he should only change the status to approved not the other partner or the other users.

Also what authorization object should be removed from other users so that they are not able to set that status.

Could anyone help or provide some solution only through customizing.

Thanks,

Liya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

option 1: you know which users are "Managers"

Under spro>crm>transactions>basic settings>status management do the following:

- define new authorization key

- assign this authorization key to your statu shema to the status that needs to be authorized

- update pfcg roles for Authorisation Key and Status Profile in the following auth objects: B_USERSTAT and B_USERST_T; users that can use this statuses must be authorized in this 2 objects to use this new auth.key for that status shema

option 2: you don't know which users are "Managers"

- then you must implement logic in badi crm_order_status

here you can be very flexible as it is coding approach

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Robert, i checked the 1st option but i want only that manager to change the status who is part of that particular crm transaction not any manager in the system, can this be achieved without coding ? Is there a way that the particular transaction can only be seen to one who belongs to that and no to other manager in the system.

Thanks,

Lisha

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you could do it with authorization o bject CRM_ORD_OP.

Here you can set for examle:

- PARTN_FCT u2018function of manageru2019,

- ACTVT '*u2019

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Robert for the help. So using both the Authorization object only the manager who is the partner in that transaction will be able to set that status..correct??

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, but you will have to have to different pfcg roles. Only in role for manager you must allow that authorization key for that status can be used.

Answers (0)