cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form Formatting issue after switching on Word editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have completed a set of Smart forms but switched on the Word editor to do some final changes that I had been requested to make to the formatting of them (as I thought that it would give me more functionality with font colours and I saw that it had been switched on in our Production system)

However, in doing this, I have actually lost a lot of formatting on all my forms. Text has moved around and any changes that I make to the formatting will not hold. For example, Bold, and underlining (which are set in the Style for the form)

I switched the Word editor back off and have now found that all the forms have lost their formating. They are just displayed in plain text. When I try to apply a style, it works, but then when I activate and save the form, the formatting is lost again.

When I go to look at the style that is assigned to the form, it is all still there but it does not seem to be recognising the font (Arial). When I select Arial, it displays as something that looks like Times New Roman.

Has anyone come across this before? I would appreciate any suggestions as I have lost quite a lot of the work that I had done on formatting the forms and I don't know how to get it back.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's no versioning at all, so unfortunately, you can't do anything else than doing the job again. I advise you to look for SAP notes (corrections) and apply them.

Sandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I managed to resolve it by downloading the style template from Production (where Word editing is activated) into Development. I was then able to restore the formatting of the smart forms.